Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Child Predators and other Child Protection topics.
There are several characteristics that may signal the personality of a child predator. These may include the following:
* Child predators are typically afraid of adult intimacy.
* Child predators search out children who are vulnerable and easily manipulated.
* A child predator may refuse to take responsibility for his actions.
* A child predator generally needs to control others.
* A child predator may have been abused as a child.
* A child predator often has a great desire for power.
* Child predators typically have a low self-esteem.