Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Child Predators and other Child Protection topics.
If you have ever conducted a sexual predator search on a child predator web site, you may have been surprised at how long the predator report was. What drives a child molester to victimize a child?
* Child molesters get a thrill out of violating the trust of an innocent child.
* For some child molesters, a new conquest is just part of a game they are playing within themselves.
* Most child molesters are totally obsessed with children.
* They watch children, talk to them, and try to find ways to spend time with them.
* Child molesters typically observe the targeted child for some time so that they can better understand their vulnerabilities and act on them.
Do your part by routinely checking child predator Web sites and generating predator lists of sexual offenders in your area. A predator search can help you know just who might be out there ready to harm your child.
|Sheri Ann Richerson|