The Jacob Wetterling Crimes Agaist Children and Sexually Violent Offender Registration Act was created as a part of the Federal Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act, which requires states to create a national sex offender registry. Criminal offenses that fall under this act include the following:
* False imprisonment of a minor, except by a parent.
* Kidnaping of a minor, except by a parent
* Solicitation of sexual conduct of a minor
* Criminal sexual conduct towards a minor, which includes sexual abuse, rape, sexual assault, and incest).
* Solicitation of a minor to practice prostitution
* Use of a minor in a sexual performance
* Any conduct that is a sexual offense against a minor
i am doing my senior project at school on child and i need info on pedophiles that were abused as children and why they find children appealing. i would greatly appreciate any info on that if you can. thank you!