Keep the following child protection tips in mind as you attempt to protect your child or children.
* Keep your computer in a well-used area of the house, such as the kitchen, den, or living room, so that you can easily monitor your child's activity on a consistent basis.
* Periodically check the history of your computer to view your child's activities online.
* Make use of the parental controls and filters that are offered by your Internet service provider.
* Teach your children to never give out personal information over the Internet.
* Block instant messaging from people whom your child doesn't know.
* Caution your children about the risk of chat rooms, and limit or deny their access.
i am doing my senior project at school on child and i need info on pedophiles that were abused as children and why they find children appealing. i would greatly appreciate any info on that if you can. thank you!